Digital Strategy Company
Independent and objective digital strategy advisory services and audits from the experienced consultants at East Coast Catalyst.
Prioritize strategic digital initiatives. Optimize digital marketing operations. Make smart marketing technology purchasing decisions. Manage vendors successfully. Hire the right kind of talent. Beat the competition.
Identify opportunities for digital-enabled cost-savings, performance improvement, and competitive superiority with a comprehensive digital audit and strategic roadmap from the consultants at East Coast Catalyst, who rely on their unique audit checklist to help clients thrive in the new world of digitally-enabled enterprises.
As digital budgets have skyrocketed in recent years, digital operations have become unwieldy and inefficient, and left many companies vulnerable to competition from nimble upstarts and high-performing peers. The Digital Strategy Audit by East Coast Catalyst was designed specifically to address this problem, and provide management teams with recommendations that:
- Save Money: reduce waste and leakage due to misaligned tactics, mis-matched vendors, and resource gaps
- Optimize ROI: adjustments in staff composition, vendor selection, and marketing mix can yield more output at lower cost
- Beat the Competition: detailed planning roadmaps provide clear strategies for market differentiation and superiority
Digital operations are complex ecosystems that are managed by a combination of full-time staff and vendors. Consider all of the pieces:
- Advertising Promotion: digital media (search, display / banners, classified, mobile, digital video, lead generation, sponsorships), organic search marketing, content marketing, social media, email marketing
- Websites: copy, images, video / animation, landing pages, microsites, customized experiences, search, live chat, blogs
- Technology: marketing automation, content management, analytics, and data management
- Vendors: even mid-sized digital operations often have 10+ vendors involved in maintenance and optimization
Who needs a Digital Strategy Audit?
Any senior executive who has a vested interest in an organization’s digital performance is a candidate to sponsor a Digital Strategy Audit from East Coast Catalyst. Our clients cluster around the following executive types:
- Boards of Directors entrusted by shareholders to guide companies through digital transformation
- CEOs who are increasingly dependent on digital strategies for corporate performance
- CFOs benchmarking their company’s performance and ROI against the competition
- Business Unit Executives conducting strategic planning and setting budgets
- CMOs who are benchmarked against peers and requesting budget increases
- Entrepreneurs who need to identify cost-effective digitally-enabled operations and digital marketing-at-scale options
- Investors who are evaluating new ventures in marketing technology and digital advertising
What are the tangible benefits?
A digital strategy audit uncovers opportunities for cost savings AND performance optimization.
- Objective and independent analysis from an experienced firm with no conflicts in the marketplace
- A comprehensive digital strategy framework for organizing resources, measuring performance, and understanding the digital ecosystem
- Competitor and best-practice benchmarking to guide resource allocation and set expectations across the organization
- A digital strategy roadmap for corporate planning, execution, and organizational alignment
Why East Coast Catalyst?
East Coast Catalyst (ECC) is an independent, privately-held digital strategy consulting firm. Our founders are senior practitioners with decades of hands-on experience in digital strategy, online marketing, and web technology, working for globally recognized brands, respected middle market companies, and start-ups. ECC also manages ChiefDigitalOfficer.net (www.chiefdigitalofficer.net) — a community focused on the the intersection of digital business, marketing and technology — which provides the firm with an unparalleled reach into the ranks of senior digital leadership around the world.
ECC’s findings and roadmaps — the output of digital strategy audits — are based on structured analysis, years of experience, and the unique requirements of our clients. We believe this objective and non-partisan approach is unique in the marketplace, and we therefore have no financial interest in digital vendors or technologies that could be perceived to affect our strategic guidance.
For more information about our digital strategy advisory services, please contact Tim Bourgeois at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-670-3095.